Sunday, October 7, 2012

“I am UNJUNKING Halloween with @GetUnreal.”

This Halloween I'm UNJUNKING with @GetUnreal....

Today I'm testing Unreal candy with a few of my friends. You're probably wondering what is Unreal?

UNREAL™ exists because a thirteen year old boy asked one Halloween why candy needs to be so unhealthy.
After an argument with his father, he did a bit of research only to find that candy is filled with bad things like hydrogenated oils and artificial colors and flavors. And what’s worse, he found out that those ingredients don’t make candy taste better, they simply make it cheaper to produce.
Nicky believed that candy without the junk could be made and that it would taste better. And he and his father and brother decided to prove it.
And they did.
UNREAL™ provides many of the great flavor combinations we love in our treats, but without the corn syrup,without the partially hydrogenated oils, without the GMOs, without the artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, and with 40% less sugar per serving on average. The key ingredients are responsibly sourced, and the candy is available in the stores we all shop, at a price point we can all afford.

Why I'm UNJUNKING with UNREAL?

I'm a grandmother to an eight year old boy who loves candy, but I don't want him to have all the unnatural ingredients, so when I was approached to host an UNJUNK with UNREAL party I jumped at the chance. Another reason I am UNJUNKING with UNREAL is my husband was recently diagnosed with Type II diabetes.

UNREAL candy is delicious, it's junk free which is a big A+ in my book. Today as part of spreading the word about UNJUNKING Halloween with @GetUnreal I'm hosting a party. I am sharing UNREAL with moms and grandmothers.

I had a blind taste test with the goodies I received which included: candy coated chocolates, peanut butter cups, chocolate caramel nougat bars,chocolate caramel peanut nougat bars and candy coated chocolate with peanuts.

What they had to say:

"Great candy!" Ashley B.
"I can't tell the difference." April G.

The praises went on and on for UNREAL.





To learn more about UNREAL check out their FB page , twitter or join the UNREAL™ Nation.
When sharing on twitter use hashtag #GetUnreal.

Disclosure: I received five boxes of UNREAL candy to share with friends and monetary compensation for hosting an UNJUNK Halloween with @GetUnreal party from Global Influence and resourceful mommy media.

HAPPY  UNJUNKED HALLOWEEN! Pick up your favorite Unreal Candy Unjunked at CVS to share with your ghosts and goblins this Halloween.








1 comments:

Corinna @ The Sweet Spot Blog said...

Hey, Found your awesome blog at Blogaholic. Started following you, please follow me. Thanks!
http://thesweetspotblog.com

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!