Friday, August 3, 2012

Aloha Friday Blog Hop Featured Blog of the Week!

I am so excited and honored to have been chosen this week. Thanks Jean and Nicole!
--Featured Blog of the Week: --Granny's Down Home Southern Cooking--



Hi y'all! I'm Debra also known as Granny. I live in the South and I love to cook for my family and friends. My blog Granny's Down Home Southern Cooking is not just about food, but family. It's filled with a little spice and a lot of sass just like me! I started my blog only a few months ago so I could share a little bit of Southern hospitality and yummy in your tummy goodness.
Here are my links:
Granny's Down Home Southern CookingFacebookTwitterGoogle+Pinterest
This is all about sharing the Aloha spirit with other bloggers out there and helping each other to gain some exposure and find some awesome blogs to read!!!  You don't have to be from Hawai'i to participate!  In fact, we encourage and welcome people from all over the world to join us on this Aloha Friday Blog hop!
What's neat about our Blog Hop:

**Leave a comment with your blog address if you are new to our hop so we can follow you back**

Happy Aloha Friday!
Remember, if someone follows you, follow them back! Show some Aloha!
If you want to embed this blog hop on your blog, click the link below where all the thumbnails for people's blogs are. It's called "Get the code here.."

Enter YOUR Blog to be the next Aloha Friday's Spotlight Blog of the Week!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

Sarah Evans said...

Congrats on Winning the Feature :)

Visiting via the Aloha Hop :)

Sarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

Loressa Curiouswisdom said...

Congrats:) New GFC follower! Cute blog!
Loressa
www.lifescuriouswisdom.com

Ladies Holiday said...

Hi Granny and Happy Weekend- hi from the hop :)

Evelyn Osborn said...

How come I have never met you before, we could so get along!! I am a Texas gal and both parents are from Arkansas so I have southern cooking in my blood (that and lotsa of iced tea, lol). I am now following you via Linky and now I am off to explore you blog:)
PS Come for a visit sometime and sit a spell

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!