Saturday, July 28, 2012

Winn Dixie Box Tops for Education and $25 Gift Card Give-a-way


In about 6 weeks my grandson Cameron starts back to school. I can't believe how summer has flown by y'all.  Instead of buying sun block and bug repellent I'm now thinking about book bags and pencil boxes. Cameron will start 3rd grade and his supply list is as long as my weekly shopping list! One thing most parent's don't think about when getting ready for back to school is BOX TOP$ 4 EDUCATION. Cameron's school collects the box tops which are like money in the education bank for schools on a tight budget.

This fall Box Tops and Winn Dixie fuelperks! can help support your family adventures! Gear up on Bonus Box Tops for the upcoming school year and fuel up on great savings when you purchase participating Box Tops for Education products at Winn Dixie.


I just love the idea of being able to collect Box Tops for Cameron's school and fuel up on great savings at my local Winn Dixie too! Winn Dixie is offering great incentives this fall to help your family and your local school y'all.

  • When you buy 5 participating Box Tops items at Winn Dixie save 10 cents per gallon on gas AND get 20 Bonus Box Tops
  • Find great savings on Box Tops products including Big G cereal, Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, and many other great products
  • Check out www.boxtops4education.com to find out more about the Box Tops for Education program and how you can help support your local school. 

To get you started I'm giving away a $25 Winn Dixie gift card to one lucky reader thanks to General Mills and MyBlogSpark

Be sure to stop by FB and like Winn Dixie on Facebook, Box Tops on Facebook and Winn Dixie fuelperks! on Facebook. Tell 'em Granny sent y'all!


“Disclosure: The information and gift cards have been provided by Winn Dixie and General Mills through MyBlogSpark


a Rafflecopter giveaway

17 comments:

Mami2jcn said...

I like them on FB as Mary Happymommy

Mami2jcn said...

Yes, we collect box tops for education.

Janet said...

Thanks for the giveaway. On FB as Janet Rice Ridgeway.

Janet said...

Yes, we collect box tops.

keshakeke said...

I like Winn Dixie on Facebook. Kesha Hansley Gooding

keshakeke said...

My family does collect box tops for my daughter's school!

Marti Parks said...

I like Winn Dixie on Facebook as Marti Parks.

Marti Parks said...

I do collect Box Tops for a school down the street from where I live.

nicole / Twitter: BTHM1 said...

fb like-nicole/bthm

nicole / Twitter: BTHM1 said...

yup- we were one of the top winners for the school

Kristina said...

Participating in Mom's Monday Mingle for the first time & I'm your newest follower! :)

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

Imee Tan said...

As much as I want to join and win the contest on blogs, but I don't think it applies from where I came from. Thanks for dropping by my blog. hope you can join in on my blog hop, thanks!

http://www.imeeseeshoes.blogspot.com/2012/07/rainy-days-are-here-again.html

Imee Tan said...

btw, I followed you too on GFC, Thanks.<3

http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com/ said...

AMBER BROWN WHITEHEAD

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Carolsue Anderson (FB)

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Yes, we do collect Boxtops for Education--have for a long time
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

nicole / Twitter: BTHM1 said...

THANKS so much! The card will be a big help for back to school lunches!

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!