Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July is National Hot Dog Month and Udi's Gluten-Free Hot Dog Buns Make It Even Better!

Did y'all know it's National Hot Dog Month?

Well, here in the South we love hot dogs and thanks to Udi's Gluten-Free Hot Dog Buns I can enjoy eating my hot dog on a gluten free hot dog bun. Nothing says yummy in your tummy like a juicy hot dog you can sink your teeth into y'all and not worry about gluten.


  • Udi’s Gluten Free Foods, the #1 gluten free baked goods brand, revolutionized the category when it introduced the first gluten-free bread that tastes and looks like “real” bread. 
  • Udi's products contain no artificial ingredients, no GMOs and very few preservatives.
  • Udi’s Gluten Free Foods are now 150 Wal-Mart stores across the country! To see if there is a Walmart near you that carries Udi’s, enter your zip code into our store locator: www.udisglutenfree.com/stores
My family loves the taste of Udi's Gluten-Free Hot Dog Buns. One of my favorite hot dog recipe's is a Reuben Dog.

Ingredient's:
1 pkg. Udi's Gluten-Free Hot Dog Buns
1 pkg. 100% kosher or all natural hot dogs(beef is what I prefer)
1 pkg. All natural gluten free Swiss cheese(Cabot)
1 can sauerkraut ( Boar's Head)
1 bottle Kraft Thousand Island Dressing

All products listed are gluten free

Directions:
Split hot dogs down the middle, place a slice of Swiss cheese on each hot dog, place under broiler or place on grill(use toothpicks to keep together) until cheese melts. Place hot dog on a Udi's Gluten-Free Hot Dog Bun, top with sauerkraut and thousand island dressing. (The reason I split the dog and melt the cheese is so I can put my sauerkraut in the middle of my dog on top of the cheese)

 This is a delicious gluten-free yummy in your tummy summer time favorite ya'll. Enjoy!


Along with my gluten free hot dog buns Udi's sent me 2 packs of hamburger buns and some yummy in your tummy cookies. What a nice surprise!


Disclosure: I received Udi's Gluten-Free Hot Dog Buns and other assorted Udi's treats for editorial review. The opinions in this blog post are my own honest opinions.







9 comments:

heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

My DIL has a gluten-free diet (not for health reasons, but by choice) and so I'm always trying to find carbs that she can eat - this is the perfect solution for a BBQ along with some vegetarian hotdogs.

KristaM said...

Thanks for following my blog! You have a wonderful site as well. Looking forward to more posts :)

Jonnique said...

Yummy! You now have 100 followers!!!!Your newest follower via blog hop. Would love for you to follow back!?

Clairejustine said...

Yum Yum...thanks for joining us at welcome to the weekend hop :)

Ellen B Cookery said...

Thank you for visiting my site. I'm also happy to follow back.

Carole said...

Hi, I enjoyed this post you linked in to Claire Justine. I have linked in a post about the artist Klimt. Have a super week.

gloria mckellar said...

Great blog! Following you on gfc and twitter and hope you can follow me too:)

http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.

mary_smith said...

I love that the dogs are non-gmo. I don't eat meat all that often but my husband does so I might have to pick them up from the store.

Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist. Looking forward to seeing what you share this week!

http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/07/tuesdays-with-twist-13.html

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!