Friday, July 6, 2012

Colby Jack Shell Mac n' Cheese

Yum. Yum. Nothing says South like homemade mac n' cheese. My grandson's favorite food of course! This recipe is simple and easy to make.
Ingredients:
8 oz. uncooked shell macaroni

1/2 stick butter
16 oz. Colby Jack cheese, cubed
8 oz. milk
1 teaspoon corn starch

Directions:
Bring about a quart of salted water to rolling boil, add macaroni, cook about 7 minutes or until tender. While pasta os cooking make your sauce. Add milk, cheese, butter and corn starch to boiler over low heat, stir constantly until thickened. Place in 300 degree oven until bubbly.


It's yummy in your tummy ya'll!

I party here:

BWS tips button
button
Love Bakes  Good Cakes

5 comments:

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Looks delicious!! The perfect comfort food :)

Lamb @ LambAround: Life with my Sexy Nerd said...

Thank you for posting my button! I love all things mac and cheese (really, I love anything with cheese!)
:)

Samantha Luxton said...

Can we change the macaroni with something else ??

thanks

Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes said...

Nothing as comforting as homemade mac and cheese! Yum! Thank you for sharing at "All my Bloggy Friends" - I look forward to what you'll bring next week! Have a great weekend. :)

Julie said...

Thank you for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop, You are invited to come back:
http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/07/show-your-stuff-32-molasses-white.html

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!