Thursday, June 21, 2012

Well Ya'll I Received My First Blog Award

I'm tickled silly ya'll. Dana over at Simply You and Me gave this great award. Thanks Dana. Be sure to stop by ya'll and check out her great blog.

Now to receive this award I must do 7 things:

  1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you
  2. Include a link to their site
  3. Include the award image in your post
  4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
  5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
  6. When nominating, include a link to their site
  7. Let the other bloggers know they've been nominated.  
Numbers 1-3 done.
Here is number 4: 7 random facts about myself.
1. I'm left handed
2. I became a grandmother for the first time at 43
3. I'm afraid of escalators
4. I'm a published writer
5. I sing in the shower
6. I won't eat veal
7. I love salt water taffy from the Oregon Coast

Now for the nominees:
1. The Better Baker
2. Simple Living with Diane Balch
3. Pint Sized Baker
4. Peanut Butter and Peppers
5. D J's Sugar Shack
6. All is Amazing
7. Debz Delicious Meals
8. Pattycakes in the Kitchen
9. Flavors by Four
10. The Lovely Pantry
11. Kitty's Kozy Kitchen
12. Words Of Deliciousness

Please stop by and give a congrat's to these great bloggers ya'll!

11 comments:

Karyn - Pint Sized Baker said...

Thanks so much for passing along this honored award! Very exciting and so grateful! I'll be sure to let you know when I pass along the award. Now, to go poke around your site :)

Cecilia Marie Pulliam said...

I am looking forward to reading your recipes. My grandmother was from the south and I can still taste her cooking. Her cornbread dressing was out of this world, as well as her fried pies, and other dishes. Its great you are willing to pass on some of the South's wonderful dishes.

Bee's Blog said...

Many congratulations!

Cooking Up Faith said...

Glad you left a comment so I could find your site! I'll be featuring one of your recipes for sure! :)

allisamazing said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Dawn @ DJ's Sugar Shack said...

Congrats to you and thanks so much for passing this along to me. Its going to be so hard to pick my recipients. I find awesome new blogs everyday.

Words Of Deliciousness said...

Congratulations on the award. Thank you for passing this along to me.

kitty said...

Congratulations to you for receiving this award!! I'm your newest follower:)

The Better Baker said...

Thanks ever so much for passing this lovely award on to me. And congrats on receiving it yourself. It's always fun to learn more about other bloggers and I enjoyed reading those things about you. Grandkids really do make life GRAND don't they??? =)

Lyn @Lovelypantry said...

Congratulations for receiving your first blog award! I'm sure you'll see many more! A big hearty thanks for passing it on to me! Yay!

Patsy said...

Congratulations on the award, and thank you so much for passing it on to me..I am delighted! I am a new follower on GFC. It's always nice to connect with another Southern girl! Patsy

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!